Welcome to the Organize Me $50 Target Card Giveaway!
This giveaway is sponsored by Imperfect Women
Fall is in full swing and the weather has cooled down in most parts of the country. This is a great time of year to take a look around your home and get a little organized before winter gets here.
We are giving away two fabulous prizes that can help you organize your home, car or office!
A $50 Target eCard (Paypal Cash outside US) to help you buy those items (bins and totes) to put things away in.
A fabulous "Get a Grip" Tote from Initials, Inc. that has "#OrganizeMe" embroidered on the front.
You can store all kind of crafts, cleaning products or after school needs in this!
- One lucky reader will win a $50 Target eGift Card (Paypal Us dollar only for non US winner) and a "Get a Grip" Tote.
- Open to US & Canada.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Sweepstakes ends Thursday, November 6th, 2014 at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
Disclosure: Imperfect Women and the participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.