I received products for free in exchange for a review. All thoughts/opinions are my own!
As we approach the upcoming Holiday season, Mama's Baby Cupcakes has teamed up with several companies we think would be a great fit to purchase/wear/give to others in the upcoming months. Thanks to each and every sponsor showcased in our Holiday Gift Guide, and if you see the cute button above then you know its Holiday approved!
Tools and Instruments for Home and Kitchen, including Infrared Thermometers, Cooking Thermometers, and Multi-meters.
My husband works at least 50 hours each week, but on his weekends off really enjoys cooking. He likes trying new things, testing different recipes, and pushing the limits with food and flavor. One thing I hear him talk about often is how he wishes he knew the internal temperature of foods to ensure they were done all the way, so when I was pitched to review the Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer and Digital Meat Thermometer, I was really excited for him.
- Dual Laser for precise targeting
- Easy to read LCD display with white backlight
- Fast response time with Min/Max display
- Adjustable emissivity provides increased accuracy for different materials
- Adjustable High/Low set points with audible alarm
- Lock feature for continuous readings
- Retains user settings for laser, backlight, and °C/°F
- Double molded housing
- Soft storage case and 9V battery included
I cooked a steak dinner one night and decided to give these gadgets a try. The directions for the Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer were very simple and it was ready to go right out of the box. All you have to do is point at a range where the two red dots become one, and then it pops up the temperature after a couple seconds. When it comes to cooking and wanting a quick reading, this is ideal for just that. Retail value through Amazon is reduced currently to $59.95 with a Prime membership and qualifies for the free two day shipping.
- Very accurate – Every single unit is quality controlled to exceed its specified accuracy of ±1.5°F for guaranteed performance. Reliable readings and no guessing.Great all-purpose cooking and food thermometer. Perfect for grilling, BBQ, smoking, turkey, prime rib.
- Fast 5-second response time – Smart sensor quickly jumps to the target temperature range, then stabilizes within 3-4 seconds. Most digital thermometers, including “instant read” ones, slowly tick up to the final temperature in a linear fashion. The eT820F greatly speeds up your measurement.
- Long probe with slender tip – The 4.75” long probe keeps you from burning your hands while measuring. The slender 0.1” probe tip avoids big punctures, which means the meat juices stay in the meat where they belong. The probe is made of high quality 304 stainless steel and is protected by a silicone cap.
- Water resistant housing – The attractive non-slip rubber-coated housing is IPX4 water-resistant and withstands not only splash water but also steam, one of the main reasons many digital thermometers fail prematurely. Clean the probe with a damp cloth or sponge, but do not fully submerge it in water and do not clean the device in a dishwasher.
- Wide Temperature range of -49°F to 392°F. Resolution 0.1°F. Measures and displays Fahrenheit only. Easy-to-read display. Features a HOLD button so you can read the temperature after you pull it out of the meat. Auto-power off after 15 minutes. Powered by one LR44 coin-cell battery (included and pre-installed). 10-YEAR WARRANTY, HASSLE-FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, and 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
While continuing my steak dinner I decided to see the Digital Internal Meat Thermometer worked as well. As you can see from my first photo to the next, there's a couple degrees difference and that's because there was a small window of time before taking the second photo. This shows that they were accurate as I was cooking and from the photo above you can also see some pink and such in the steak still when at 98*. Retail value through Amazon is reduced currently to $24.95 with a Prime membership and qualifies for the free two day shipping.
Above is one last temperature reading when the steaks looked done based off color.
Connect with ennoLogic via their website, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to learn more about them and the products they offer!